Why this show? Why me, why you?
Why this Podcast show is perfect for you
I know your time is valuable. These show notes give you the gist of the episode, what is covered, any links or resources talked about in the show, and also gives you a few ways to listen or watch the episode.
This episode’s topic, in a nutshell…
In essence its a hero’s welcome to you – one and all! I give you a quick background to who I am, and why I’m the person to listen to and to guide you along the conversations and discussions to come on the show.
I also explain why the show is for micro businesses, who I identify those people as and what I have experienced their particular, unique challenges to be. In the show, we dig into more in-depth conversations and discussions around those challenges.
Background bits I share:
- I grew up in another country completely different to where I live and work now
- While I loved studying, I didn’t like the route it was pushing me down
- Why I prefer small business over big business
- What happened when I jumped the employment ship into the stormy waters of self-employment
- My take on the segment of the small business market that is neglected and needs help most
- Why I think you are a genius (hiding your light under a bushel somewhere)
I cover why I was drawn to you, the micro business owner:
- You are mighty…operating on limited resources
- You have hidden value that you haven’t recognised(and you’re giving it away for free)
- You are stuck between having to be all things in your business, and not knowing where you are missing some gaps that are stalling your progress into the future
- Hell, I am a micro business owner, who has been working in the trenches with micro business owners since 2010
Are you a visual person?
Great! I like to mix up the learning styles and how people digest information, so I record all my episodes so that you have both the video and the audio. You can therefore listen on the go, or watch quietly at your desk (or on the couch…let’s be honest) where you can make notes. And YOU WILL MAKE NOTES…I promise you that.
Do you have a burning topic that you’d like to throw into the mix of what I can consider for an upcoming episode? GREAT! Send it over, I’d love to hear it.
Have any micro-preneurial friends?
Remember – sharing is caring, so once you’ve listened to the show and you like it – help me to get more people to know about it and join the community we are building around the show. Share a specific episode that you love, and invite them to subscribe. (I’ve popped ways below in which they can do that – look under the video).
Here’s this episode in full colour for you:
You can subscribe to the show here:
- On your favourite phone phone app
- By subscribing to the podcast email alerts
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Ask a question
Click the button below for a chance to have your question answered on my podcast.