Shaping Brand Personality, Offers and Ideal Working Lifestyle
Define yourself and your business on your terms
I know your time is valuable. These show notes give you the gist of the episode, what is covered, any links or resources talked about in the show, and also gives you a few ways to listen, watch or digest this episode.
This episode’s topic, in a nutshell…
I loved this episode, but then I’m biased – Andrea is easy to talk to and she is not afraid to share her journey – which I find very helpful from other subject matter experts. We are in our heads so much – I think its important to have these conversations with other professionals. I believe talking openly about these things helps us all to retain our sanity and also show us what’s possible and “doable” in terms of ideas of what “working right” looks like.
In this episode Andrea and I chatted about how she:
- Made difficult decisions at a pivot point in her business (to sell her “baby” that she’d grown with a business partner)
- Works out when she needs to change or evolve something in what she is delivering to clients
- Has learnt to be “ok” with just going with the flow and keeping her eye on the things that make sense to keep doing, or stop the things that don’t make sense anymore
- Has used her brand personality over the years to help her to be more of herself, more of the time and really enjoy her work and the people she attracts
- Tackled the transition from employment to self-employment
- How being a trained Engineer has set her up well for doing the work that she does today.
- Is creating something new today…in her 50s
If you have been looking to listen to a story from a well-established micro entrepreneur who has had to change their business over the years, without losing the traction and momentum of the audience and client base they’ve built over the years – this is the episode for you.
Ways to watch, listen or digest this episode:
Full transcription: Click here for the audio with follow-along transcription.
Listen on the go, on your mobile phone: Click here to find the show on your favourite podcast app.
You can watch the episode in full colour here:
All full episodes are recorded in video as well, and are uploaded to the show’s playlist on my YouTube channel. (Click here to quickly subscribe to my channel to see future episodes).
If you want to watch with auto-generated captions – click the captions icon on the YouTube play bar menu at the bottom of the video.
A bit more about Andrea Vahl
Andrea is an author, consultant, international speaker and trainer who specialises in Facebook Ads. She has appeared on top lists on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, and other leading business listing sites.
Since 2009 Andrea has utilised her innate ability to make social media marketing and specifically Facebook Ads easy to understand and implement to directly impact the growth trajectory of thousands of businesses through her training and one-on-one consulting.
She is the founder of Facebook Advertising Secrets an online learning program for individuals and agencies and has welcomed more than 700 students through her programme.
Part of Andrea’s charm is her witty humour, which she practises often as a stand-up comedienne in her spare time. She lives in beautiful Colorado and is Mom to two almost-grown-up boys
Ask a question
Click the button below for a chance to have your question answered on my podcast.